- Lasts 2-3x longer than sand
- Counteracts algae buildup and is non-porous
- Lower density than sand, meaning less is more–25% less volume needed.
- Attracts metals in your water such as iron and magnesium
- Filters down to 2-5 microns, removing 70% of bacteria and contaminants
So whether you are a homeowner with a pool or an operator of a commercial pool; when you are considering what to use for pool filtration, consider the full benefit of the materials, vs. just using the same thing you’ve always used.