Clean Bite Glass (Coarse) is an excellent pool filtration media alternative to sand and other filter media on the market.
When you are considering what to use in your pool filter, you have a number of factors to weigh. The longevity, purity, efficacy are obvious ones but, is it eco-friendly? Knowing the best solution can be hard to figure out.
- Lasts 2-3x longer than sand
- Counteracts algae buildup and is non-porous
- Lower density than sand, meaning less is more–25% less volume needed.
- Attracts metals in your water such as iron and magnesium
- Filters down to 2-5 microns, removing 70% of bacteria and contaminants
So whether you are a homeowner with a pool or an operator of a commercial pool; when you are considering what to use for pool filtration, consider the full benefit of the materials, vs. just using the same thing you’ve always used.